Agenda of CIMIA 2021
The 2021 International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing and Industrial Automation will be held from 26th to 28th March 2021 in Guilin, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|27th March||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
|28th March||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
* The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. Actual time arrangements may be slightly different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking and discussion. Please make sure your duration for the presentation is appropriate.
2. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick) and make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your slides to your personal inbox as a backup. If the files can not be accessed from your flash drive for some reason, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email inbox.
4. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be concise and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they could be visible from 1 meter apart.